Tuesday, May 29, 2007


Okay, so I am just trying this for the first time. I really like pictures, so I will probably include lots of pictures! Today, I will begin with one.
Don't I have the best husband in the world? He gave me the card, flower and some cool tiki torches for the backyard! What a sweetheart! Tiki torches may sound like a strange gift, but we are anxious to have a backyard party celebrating our new little home and I want tiki torches to "set the mood!" We are just waiting for some grass to grow and we will definitely have a fun party--have to show off our wonderful new barbecue!
I think that is enough to get things going. I will include some before and after pictures of the house and yard. It's hard to tell in a picture, but we've sure done a lot of work. Thank goodness for summer and a break from the demands of school!


No comments: