Thursday, August 6, 2009

White Teeth


So, I hate my teeth. They once were white, but over time got a little more yellow, and then more yellow. I blame my junior high and high school diet of cookies for lunch and ding dongs for dinner. Over the years I've tried many different whitening products--mouthwash, toothpaste, strips, paint-on-whiteners, etc. Last week I tried something new that was awesome, and it was SUPER cheap. I recommend it to everyone.

(Note: these are not my teeth--I wish they were)

Denta White sells a product that they will let you try for almost free (I think it was like $2 shipping). It is a home kit that comes with a tray that you mold to your teeth and then (after it dries and sets) you squirt in the whitening solution and and wear them for an hour each day. After six days (there are six days worth in the trial) my teeth were three shades whiter.

The catch:
When you go to their web page and sign up for the free sample they will (without asking you) sign you up for the monthly service that is way expensive. So, just take the free sample and after a couple days go back to the web page and cancel the service for which they've signed you up. Their web page is below. A word of warning--I hate thier web page. It is very easy to navigate, but designed so that you cannot get out of it (if you try your back button it will not work; if you type another address it hangs; I dont know how they do it but it is obnoxious).

http://www.dentawhiteteeth.com

So, give it a try and see if your teeth get whiter as well (this is not a paid advertisement; I get nothing from you signing up).

3 comments:

Sara said...

We signed up for it. Did you have any problems canceling it? Your credit card didn't keep getting charged each month I hope?

Matt, Jen & Abby said...

I have not been off the subscription long enough to know if they will try to sign me back up (again) without my permission. I'll keep you posted.

Rachel and Jake Squire said...

Jen! Oh my goodness I can't believe I found your blog! I was just internet browsing and some how I ended up at your blog! Its been a long time and probably around 5 years now I think.. If you don't recognize my name I will refresh your memory.. Madrigals 2003- sisters include Becca and Krista! I think that is pretty good reminder :)
It looks like everything is going really well for you guys! I see that you have a little girl and she is ADORABLE! Well it was good to run into you (in a round about way).
Glad you are doing good!