Thursday, November 19, 2009

Visitors to the Blog

Okay, so that last posting set off a few hostile responses. In an effort to be more inclusive, here is a new list of the most frequent sources of visits in just the last 6 months:

1. Tempe - 446 visits
2. Lacey - 232 visits (so that's more than once a day)
3. Vacaville - 178 visits (about once per day)
4. Salt Lake City - 163 visits
5. Chandler - 157 visits
6. Midvale - 152 visits
7. Mesa - 140 visits
8. Phoenix - 114 visits
9. American Fork - 78 visits
10. Las Vegas - 57 visits
11. Grand Rapids - 51 visits
12. Litchfield Park - 49 visits
13. Cedar City - 45 visits
14. La Mirada - 44 visits (about once every 4 or 5 days)
15. La Vista - 41 visits
16. Baltimore - 40 visits
17. Denver - 40 visits
18. West Jordan - 40 visits
19. Orem - 34 visits
20. Oxnard - 34 visits
21. Provo - 32 visits
22. Gilbert - 30 visits
23. Heber City - 28 visits
24. Casa Grande - 27 visits
25. Bellingham - 26 visits
Others visitors include: Midway, Roseau, Seattle, Missouri City, Sacaton, Woods Cross, Santa Fe Springs, Allentown, Olympia, Tacoma, Ogden, Sandy, Kaysville, Scottsdale, Glendale, Los Angeles, Burnsville, Payallup, Buckeye, Stafford, Lincoln, San Antonio, Roy, South Jordan.

So, I should admit that my family does read the blog. La Mirada issues a hit every four or five days. They just dont read it like Jen's mom who seems to have an addiction!

I like to hope that all those cities which we do not have close friends in just MIGHT be perspective birth mothers checking us out--but probably not. Hopefully somebody finds our blog that wants to give us a little baby.

9 comments:

Jessie said...

we check it as often as you update it. :) our list of blog buddies on our site arranges them in order of most recently updated, so we don't waste any time going to other people's site if they haven't added anything recently. :) we are the roseau and maybe buckeye visitors, now that i am back in az...? :)

Jen said...

Very interesting. I made our blog private because I didn't know how to track people who looked at it. Now I'm curious to know if it picked up Maricopa (maybe that was the Casa Grande?). I usually don't visit your actual blog, but I have a subscription to Google Reader so I actually read every post and see every picture. Does the tracker monitor "followers"?

Matt, Jen & Abby said...

Paul & Jessie - Ouch! I guess I need to update it more.

joyous said...

I do the same as Paul & Jessie, when it gets updated, I read it. BTW, I'm in Oxnard. :)

Matt, Jen & Abby said...

I had not thought about folks who have a setup that tells them whenever we update the blog. With such a system you are not likely to make the list because others manually check in every couple days regardless of if something is new. I guess I'll just have to update things more often.

Greg and Tammy said...

Count me in as one of the Tempe group!!! I'm a proud blog reader... in fact I love it so much, I "follow" it. :) See you guys at the concert next Monday?

coxlopes said...

Hey Jen - I posted your lovely video on my blog - you can also find it on youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7FS2XoACtg

Jessie said...

yes, yes... please do update it more often. :) it is always fun to catch up! :)

Caryn said...

I use Google Reader, does that count?