Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Life goes by so quickly. . .

During my freshman year of college at BYU I was fortunate enough to meet the most wonderful people. We had countless adventures and I think about my friends so often. Unfortunately we are spread across the country. Luckily, there is one in Arizona with us! Wade is one of the most genuinely wonderful and sincere people you will ever meet and he managed to find a wife (Jen) that is the exact same way. They now have 4 amazing boys and the oldest, Kevan was baptized last Saturday, June 12th. They invited us to go to the baptism and we decided we couldn't miss it! It is just hard to believe that my unforgettable long-time friends now have children old enough to be baptized! Where has the time gone? I am so happy we were able to go and hope Wade and Jen know that we think the world of them. Here is a picture of Wade's whole family and one following of Wade, Jen, some of his boys and us.

No comments: