Saturday, June 5, 2010

The end of some things and the beginning of others!

Abby loves having a lot of people around and after all of our family left, Matt traveled to do some job interviews and it was up to me to provide great entertainment! It was so awesome to have school over and be able to do it! We had all kinds of fun at the library, parks, walks, exercising, coloring, side-walk chalk, and much more. But her favorite part of the week was going to a park with one of her favorite people--Natalie Taysom, "Nanny" and seeing ducks, turtles, and swimming in a stream!
Anyone that knows Abby is aware of her lack of interest in food. Eating in a chair takes time away from playing, so we often have to coax her into eating. But my Mom boughtt her a Minnie and Mickey plate and she begged to use it and then ate food willingly! We will see if that continues! Thanks Grandma!I began directing the Arizona Deseret Choir in the fall of 2008 and we finished our 2009-2010 season with a performance at the Tempe Stake Center at the end of May. They have improved so much over the course of 2 years and I love them dearly. I was sad to see the season end.
I was also sad to see Seminary come to a close. I enjoyed teaching Seminary more than I can say this past year and hope I get the opportunity in the future. We had a fun closing social in our backyard. Matt barbecued hamburgers and everyone made smore's!


No comments: