Saturday, August 28, 2010

12 Days Until Daddy

An outline of our day:
We began at Purcell's to get an oil change. They found a nail in one of our tires, so I am very glad we took the car in when we did. It would have been difficult to have a flat tire with Abby somewhere! Abby ran around the entire time we were there and the man repeatedly commented on how she was constantly on the move. She kept trying to go behind the counter and fortunately he did not care!

Next we went and taught piano lessons in Mesa to one of my students, Hannah. Abby loves to go there and play with Lynn, Hannah's Mom. There was a bonus today because Lynn's grandson, Tray was there and we got some cute pics of the two kids.



We came home and watched Toy Story II which she loves. For the rest of the day she has talked mainly about "Woody." We then painted our toe nails green to match our Sunday clothes tomorrow!
Abby finally took a nap and I got my scripture study in, worked on the article I want to get published, and began putting an oboe/piano duet I did with a friend into Sibelius. She needed it to be in a different key and I am trying to give her a nice copy that she can take with her as she is moving this next week. There are always so many projects to do! Then we went to the store to buy a bag for a blanket I crocheted for one of the people I visit teach. She is due any time with a boy so we wanted to give it to her right away.
Tomorrow is a "Church day" as Abby calls it and it the final time I will direct my Tempe Ward Choir. I am expecting 50 people to sing! It will be amazing and sad at the same time. I love directing ward choirs--especially this one!

No comments: