Saturday, August 14, 2010

26 Days Until Daddy

This morning found us at one of Abby's favorite places--the Stillman Railroad Park in Scottsdale. Natalie came along with Abby and I and we had so much fun. We began our morning on the train--Abby's favorite. She was obviously very excited to see the train!
While we were on the train we realized we all had the same shoes on so we took a picture.
We were also teaching Abby how to pose!
Mommy and Abby on the train.
Since Abby was misbehaving she spent a little time in the jail at the park (just kidding)!
We also had a picnic where we could sit and watch the train, and then we played on the toys. Abby is so strong!
When we arrived home from the park my computer had some major issues and I want to thank Matt for his patience on the phone as we tried to figure
things out. After quite a few hours of frustration
my computer seems back to normal.

This evening I turned on the TV for a moment while Abby got dressed from her bath and we saw the national championship women's gymnastics competition. Anyone that knows Abby is aware of her inability to hold still very long. When she saw the gymnastics she just sat spellbound on my lap. I've been looking for a place where Abby could take gymnastics when we get to Bakersfield--now I really want to. I asked her, "Do you want to do gymnastics" and she said very enthusiastically, "Yes!"
I would love to watch her do gymnastics!

No comments: