Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Arizona In Fast Forward

This post is called "Arizona in fast forward" because that's exactly how it felt. Abby and I were supposed to leave Sunday the 17th, but Saturday night we heard about a baby that had just been born in the hospital and there was a chance we might be able to see her and possibly adopt her. So we waited. . . .and waited. . . .by the phone. Finally Monday afternoon things did not look very good and Abby and I left for an appointment Tuesday morning. We arrive after 10:30 p.m. and then left early Wednesday morning. Too much driving for such a short visit!
But we did manage to see a few people while we were there.
My friend Lorraine and I.
Smolnik's and their new home.
I adore frozen yogurt and we managed to get some the night before we left with Tod, Illeva, Natalie, and Abby.
We really enjoy California but we still miss Tempe!

No comments: