Saturday, January 5, 2013

Kevin's Family Visits!

My brother Kevin and his family came for a visit and it happened to be my brother's birthday on the 28th!  Matt and Kevin ended up going to Costco and buying the TV Matt has been saving for--forever!  You should have seen Matt's face when he brought it in.
Chocolate cake with lots of strawberries for Kev's birthday!  Make a wish....
Uncle Matt and Jack....Matt, Abby and Preston

Noah, Preston and Abby playing memory game before breakfast

I have been learning to sew from my friend Peggy.  She is amazing and ever so patient.  I chose an "easy to sew" pattern and it turned out to be anything but easy!  Oops!  I would not have been able to finish it without Peggy's help.  But it turned out great and Abby even enjoyed wearing it.  She looked pretty cute with her sparkly red shoes.

We were so glad they came to visit.  We love cousins so much!

No comments: