Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving was once again spent at my wonderful in-laws home in southern California.  We love going there for Thanksgiving.  Abby especially loves playing with her cousin Dexter.  They get along so well and keep each other constantly entertained.  Sometimes a little bit too much as you will see...
We hadn't heard from Abby or Dexter for a little while so I went looking for them.  I found them on the side of the house painting the walls and recently poured concrete!  Someone had been doing work on their house and left the watered down paint and some rollers out.  The kids found them and decided to do their own painting.  Amazingly, they did not paint each other!

 Our new cousin/nephew Skousen
 Brother and sister with their youngest kids...how cute


 Granny Ruth Elizabeth with Lily Elizabeth
 Abby's pirate tattoos

 Doesn't Lily have great morning hair?!
 Heather helped the kids plant some things out front--what a good idea.

 I love Thanksgiving!  There are so many things to be grateful for.  I am so grateful for Matt's family.  They are so generous, supportive, fun and I love making memories with them.  I look forward to countless more Thanksgivings with them!  How blessed we are to have our three beautiful, sweet, hilarious, crazy, smart girls.  They are the sunshine in my life and I hope I can be the best mother I can to them.  They deserve the best and I know I so often fall short.  Every day I will try to be a little better for them.  I love you Abby, Lily and Lexy!  And who could forget my smart, sexy, dedicated, hard working, spiritual husband?  I love you Mattie!

No comments: