Sunday, April 5, 2009

Thailand Solved; So Who are the Whitneys?

So, in just a few hours after posting that Thailand entry the viewer from Thailand identified herself: Michelle--Jen's long lost student from when we taught in Heber City, Utah (I've added her to our list of blogging buddies so you can check out her awsome Thailand photos if you'd like). Posting that was so successful that I'm now going to try it again.
Who are the Whitneys?
You'll notice on our blog followers (on the right) individuals can sign up and self-identify as followers of our blog. One family, the Whitney's, has listed themselves.

Jen and I thought about this for a while and we do not recognize them in the photos on thier blog (though the wife is starting to look familiar but I think it is because I've become thier blog's #1 visitor in an attempt to figure them out).

Does anybody know who they are? I have two theories:
(1) one of Jen's two million contacts that she does not remember (she usually rememvers well, but she's got a lot of friends)
(2) somebody of relation to Abby's birth mom (also last name Whitney)

Any help?

No comments: