Tuesday, January 1, 2013

June Fun

Our local library has a great story time for kids on Fridays.  They always have some sort of theme and then the kids do an activity.  We pick out some books and the girls really enjoy playing with the toys.  It is fun to watch Abby and Lily be able to play together more as Lily gets older.  This was on June 8.
Saturday, June 9th I held a piano recital at the Stake Center for my piano studio.  The students played well and we had great food afterwards.  I teach such wonderful students.
Back row:  Tristan Rasmussen, Dallin Petersen, Eden Rasmussen, Me, Elsie Mares
Middle row:  Nathan Delgado, Christian Holladay, Aaron Petersen
Front row:  Spencer Delgado, Lulu Mares, Kiara Mares, Olivia Hess
Sunday, June 10:  I love to dress my girls the same for Church

 After Church hugs


No comments: